Monday, October 26, 2009

Scooby Doo stop-motion

My friends and I dressed as the "Scooby Crew" last year for Halloween and it was so much fun that I keep crafting up Scooby Doo themed gifts for them (which, I know needs to stop). My latest creation was a set of peg people that went to my friend Kate.

For those of you who don't know Kate - she's not the kind of person who will just casually place something on a shelf and forget about it. Oh no. This is what she did with her present: created a stop-motion video of the Scooby Doo intro!!


After you've recovered from the giggle fit that is sure to ensue, you should check out some of the other work that the talented and lovely Kate has done. Ever wonder what happens in the life of a sock zombie? Well, wonder no more!!



. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .
Interested in owning a piece like this?
Check out my Etsy shop
or email me for a custom order!
. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .

No comments:

LinkWithin