Friday, October 2, 2009

picture winning $20!

Do you own a piece of my (giddygirlie) artwork? If so, I'd love to see where it lives! I have sent packages around the world and I'm always curious to know where the final destination is!




If you have purchased or received a piece of my work, send your pictures to giddygirlie (at) gmail (dot) com or @giddygirlie on Twitter to be entered to win! I will select a winner, via random number generator and that lucky person will be given a $20 credit to order items from my etsy shop or request a commission piece!

Rules/Fine Print:
  • please send your pictures (links and/or attachments) to giddygirlie (at) gmail (dot) com or @giddygirlie on Twitter before 11:59pm PST on October 31, 2009
  • random drawing will occur on or about November 1, 2009
  • entries sent via Twitter should include an email address where I can reach you
  • prize is $20 credit to my etsy shop and can be used for any items (including shipping) available OR custom-ordered. This prize has NO CASH VALUE. Please note that custom orders that are needed before the holiday season should be submitted no later than November 15, 2009 to allow for creation and shipping.
  • photo submissions will be posted to my Flickr account (www.flickr.com/photos/giddygirlie) and may be used on this or any other giddy girlie websites. Photos will not be sold or used for any other purpose. I reserve the right to use for my personal marketing purposes on this or any giddy girlie website.

No comments:

LinkWithin