Friday, October 2, 2009

Madame Leota gidget

I've been Haunted Mansion crazy lately (oh, can you tell?) and Madame Leota is always bewitching my thoughts. The other night I was looking at my blank peg people and had an aha! moment. So, now there is this little charmer.

Leota's crystal ball floats above the seance table and her hair swirls all around the glass. Her hair is painted in navy blue and then covered with a dimensional glitter paint to give it more 'oomph' and sparkle. The one pictured below has NOT been clear coated yet (easier to photograph) but I think when this has a glossy clear coat over the top, it's going to really come to life.

Madame Leota wooden peg person



. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .
Interested in owning a piece like this?
Check out my Etsy shop
or email me for a custom order!
. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .

No comments:

LinkWithin