Thursday, September 30, 2010

H.I. from Raising Arizona - swap piece

This was the piece that I sent to my swap partner for a recent Phat Quarter swap, themed "movies." My partner - the illustrious Mafiosagrrl - told me that she likes the Coen Brothers movies, so I picked a favorite and got to work.

I love the scene in Raising Arizona when H.I. is robbing the convenience store with pantyhose on his head and stealing Huggies. Things go awry and he has to hijack a car and the driver tells him "son, you've got a panty on your head" in a thick southern drawl and it just cracks me up every. single. time.

Phat Quarter swap piece: H.I. from Raising Arizona




. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .
Interested in owning a piece like this?
Check out my Etsy shop
or email me for a custom order!
. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .

1 comment:

MafiosaGrrl said...

Lucky duck, right here!

LinkWithin