Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Triana Orpheus

Sweet Triana Orpheus is one of my favorite minor characters from the Venture Brothers. She can't help it that her dad is a powerful necromancer who is a bit of a ninny and drove her mom away! She just wants to be herself, ya know? She came up with this groovy outfit going for a kind of Adam and the Ants retro-thing, but now she's stuck wearing it every day because her closet is the gateway to the Necropolis and smells like burning band-aids (brimstone). *sigh*

I can totally see why Deanie V. has a major crush on her and why she kind of likes him too. I mean, he's sweet and dresses like Buddy Holly but not really on purpose. Plus, he's got hover boots!

Triana Orpheus

IMG_3808




. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .
Interested in owning a piece like this?
Check out my Etsy shop
or email me for a custom order!
. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .

No comments:

LinkWithin