Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Africa Dot Painting

Some days I get some incredibly interesting commissions, like this one: my first continent! :-D

The requestor was ordering it for a friend who does a lot of charitable work in Africa and wanted something to commemorate her achievements. I love the sentiment of it - what a thoughtful friend! Both of them!

The heart indicates the area where the charity work has taken place -- and where a little bit of this woman's heart has been given. Isn't that darling?

dot painting commission: Africa

I was very happy to be a part of this exchange. This piece will always hold a special place in my heart - and I hope it does for them as well!

. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .
Interested in owning a piece like this?
Check out my Etsy shop
or email me for a custom order!
. : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : . _ . : * ~ * : .

No comments:

LinkWithin